I am a postdoc working in geometric analysis and mapping theory in singular spaces. I was born in Athens, grew up in Finland, and received my PhD from the University of Helsinki under the supervision of Ilkka Holopainen in 2016.
I currently work with Stefan Wenger at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland, using tools from analysis on metric spaces and geometric measure theory to study Plateau-type problems and minimal surfaces in metric spaces admitting a quadratic isoperimetric inequality.
- Metric currents and Polylipschitz forms (with Pekka Pankka). Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations 59, 76 (2020). [ArXiv]
- Pull-back of metric currents and homological boundedness of BLD-elliptic spaces (with Pekka Pankka). Analysis and Geometry on Metric spaces 7 (2019), no. 1, 212-249. [ArXiv]
- Infinitesimal Hilbertianity of locally CAT(κ)-spaces (with Simone Di Marino, Nicola Gigli, and Enrico Pasqualetto). Submitted (2018). [ArXiv]
- Existence of p-energy minimizers in homotopy classes and lifts of Newtonian maps. Journal d’Analyse Mathematique 137 (2019), no. 2, 469-505. [ArXiv]
- Homotopy classes of Newtonian spaces. Rev. Mat. Iberoamericana 33 (2017), no. 3, 951-994. [Arxiv]
- Essential metrics and minimal discs in metric spaces, Bedlewo, Nov 2019. [Beamer]
- Polylipschitz forms and metric currents (minicourse), Warsaw, Nov 2019.
- Homotopy of Sobolev maps between manifolds, Trieste, July 2018. [Beamer]
- Existence of energy minimizers in homotopy classes of Newtonian maps in metric spaces, Lake Como, June 2016. [Beamer]